Income tax

  • Self-employed and income tax
    When you’re registered as a ZZP’er, part of a V.O.F. or maatschap, the profit from your business is taxed in box one, also known as income tax. Filling out the corresponding tax forms can be time consuming and requires a certain degree of knowledge about everything tax related. Especially when you want to maximise the fiscal benefits that Dutch tax legislation offers. That’s why most entrepreneurs outsource their tax related activities to external professionals. This saves time, stress and guarantees a tax form that is filled in as efficient as possible. So more time for you that can be spent on growing your business.

  • How ONZ Kantoor can help
    The professionals at ONZ Kantoor can take over everything tax related. Your only responsibility is providing us with the relevant documents. This can be done by mail, face to face, or through the digital portal we host. Our professionals process your documents and try to fill in your tax form as efficient as possible. You don’t have to worry anymore.
    For our services we charge a favorable fee, which gives us the opportunity to work with smaller businesses as well. It’s interesting to note that a lot of clients end up paying ‘nothing’, because our services are paid for by the more efficient tax return.